If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (602) 386-4268

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Central Phoenix Mold Damage in a Kitchen

Quite often a water leak can go undetected in a Central Phoenix kitchen. The steady drip eventually allows the buildup of moisture to encourage dormant mold spores to expand and create damage. SERVPRO technicians can remove the damaged cabinets to first inspect, and then treat the affected mold damaged areas. These walls were not salvageable and a controlled demoltion was needed to safely remove the mold without cross-contaminating other areas of the kitchen or dining room. The After Photo depicts the exposed wall cavities for repairing the leak, drying out the framing, and applying an antimicrobial to help inhibit potential future mold colonies from developing. Rely on SERVPRO of Central Phoenix to remediate the mold issue the first time.