Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Charring in a Phoenix Attic


Here is another example of Why many homeowners rely on SERVPRO when fire touches their homes in the Phoenix area. A rapid response to the structured by our SERV... READ MORE



Phoenix Fire in a Bathroom


Electrical fires from overloaded circuits often happen in Phoenix bathrooms. The modern conveniences of hair dryers and curlers require a large amount of juice ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Uptown Phoenix


A water damage disaster can cause major problems for your business. You need help from a restoration company that is ready 24/7, locally owned and operated, and... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Phoenix Kitchen


Fire damage to kitchens like this one in a Phoenix home’s kitchen are far too common. Generally, they are not structurally damaging because homeowners typ... READ MORE



Fire Damage from a Stove in a Phoenix Home


Kitchen fires are an everyday happenstance in the Phoenix area and all parts of the country. We understand how distraught homeowners become when they see their ... READ MORE



Phoenix Water and Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration


The family fire pit area in this Phoenix home got out of control requiring a strong dousing with water to extinguish the flare-up. The smoke damage was minor, b... READ MORE



Central Phoenix Mold Damage in a Kitchen


Quite often a water leak can go undetected in a Central Phoenix kitchen. The steady drip eventually allows the buildup of moisture to encourage dormant mold spo... READ MORE



Storm Damage In Phoenix


Storms do not wait, and neither does the team SERVPRO of Central Phoenix. A fast response is crucial to storm and flooding damage because it lessens secondary d... READ MORE



Smoke & Fire Residue on a Phoenix Table


The flash-fire in a Phoenix kitchen was extinguished quickly, but the grease and protein residues covered several rooms in the house. This beautiful oaken table... READ MORE



Water Damage – Phoenix Home


Water damage at this Phoenix home was the result of a leak that developed in the water heater located on the other side of the wall from the family room. The le... READ MORE